Sets and Kits
"The product gave me more self-confidence and empowered me to do something that I didn't think I could do.
I feel so together and I'm getting so much done. My attitude about work has even changed. I don't want to go a day without them."
—Corinne M., SC
3-layers of Emotional Support
- Take a bottle with you in the car to ease traffic tension and kids fighting.
- Keep a bottle on your desk and spray after a tense encounter with a co-worker.
- Sleep better! Spray your body, neck, bedding and pillows at bedtime for more peaceful, positive rest. Keep a bottle by your bed to assist going back to sleep during the night.
- If you have to be around a negative person, spray every hour to help rebuild your positive energy.
- Spray the entry and family area as everyone comes home to ease that crazy hour.
- Keep a bottle in each bathroom. Lift shirt and spray directly on belly, neck and spine. Repeat several times when you feel tired, achy or ill.
- Spray to assist when trying to focus, study, or learn something new.
- Spray yourself before tests or parties to soothe butterflies or anxiety.
- Improve travel via our mists' immune support —in car, airport, public transportation, and hotel rooms.
- Pets—spray bedding to help calm and reduce odors.
- Emotional Power Drink: Add 2 squirts to a bottled beverage. Shake & take with you.
- Nervous? Add to your beverage and sip during a test or meeting.
- Food cravings? Take 3 squirts (30 seconds apart). Distract yourself for 5 minutes.
- Keep in kitchen. Add to smoothies, soup/chili, sauteed veggies, desserts — any recipe.
- Mix 2-3 squirts into containers in your fridge so everyone benefits.
- Need sleep? Take 4 doses (30 secs apart) just before bed. If you wake in the night, repeat.
- Stressful traffic or road trip? Take a squirt directly in mouth as needed.
- Humidifier: Add 8 drops to 1 gallon of water to put positive energy into the air.
- Have a pet? Stir a few drops into their food or water.
- Before you face your day apply a protective layer to chest, neck/shoulders, arms and also lightly on face.
- You can also do your whole body on extra stressful days to create a supportive positive cocoon.
- When you feel out of sorts: massage onto temples, heart/chest, and nape of neck to relax.
- Pain: Massage into achy joints & painful muscles. Rub into shoulders, back of neck and scalp to help relieve tension in head.
- After bath or shower—provides a deep therapy to ease emotions, relax body, and boost immune health.
- Before Bed: apply to chest, back/shoulders, and top-to-bottom of spine for restful, healing sleep. Apply oil to bottoms of clean feet; put on clean socks. Ingredients help body heal and balance via reflexology points on feet.
- Apply to scars. Use as a warm compress over organs.
- For massage: gives targeted emotional support which assists deeper release & more positive shift.
- For hand massages/ foot or chest rubs for kids, the elderly, or those bed-ridden to assist with aches/pain and boost immune support.
- Scrunch through thick hair for shine, tame frizzies, and to keep others out of your hair.
- Mix several squirts with 2 tbsp of sugar or salt to make a light scrub. Apply to body for a fabulous emotional-exfoliating skin-boost.
- Add 1 pump to body wash and dish/hand soap. Shake well. Increases moisturizing and immune benefits, plus emotional support.
- Pets—rub 1 drop into hands. Apply above pets nose, and run hands over their fur or body.