Dark Chocolate Bark with Pumpkin Seeds and Goji Berries
Here are 5 reasons you should make this recipe to support Comfort:
- It is incredibly easy—you don't really need a recipe or measurements. Just melt chocolate and throw seeds and berries in it!
- Great gift idea for the holidays, or a random act of some chocolatey love <3
- Dark chocolate is high in antioxidants, fiber, iron, manganese, magnesium, and copper.
- Pumpkin seeds are high in manganese, phosphorus, zinc, protein, omega-3s.
- Goji berries are high in beta-carotene (promotes healthy skin), vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants.
- 1 8.8-ounce bag Pascha 100% Cacao Organic Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 10-ounce bag Equal Exchange Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1-3 squirts Comfort Beverage Booster
- Cover a half-size sheet pan with wax or parchment paper. Add all chocolate chips to a double boiler over medium heat and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in honey until combined, then thoroughly mix in pumpkin seeds, goji berries and beverage booster.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto sheet pan, using a spatula to spread it out. Sprinkle salt over chocolate.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes. Put into fridge for about 45 minutes or until firm, then break into pieces.