Dark Chocolate Bark with Pumpkin Seeds and Goji Berries
Dec 20, 2016
- It is incredibly easy—you don't really need a recipe or measurements. Just melt chocolate and throw seeds and berries in it!
- Great gift idea for the holidays, or a random act of some chocolatey love <3
- Dark chocolate is high in antioxidants, fiber, iron, manganese, magnesium, and copper.
- Pumpkin seeds are high in manganese, phosphorus, zinc, protein, omega-3s.
- Goji berries are high in beta-carotene (promotes healthy skin), vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants.
- 1 8.8-ounce bag Pascha 100% Cacao Organic Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 10-ounce bag Equal Exchange Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1-3 squirts Comfort Beverage Booster
- Cover a half-size sheet pan with wax or parchment paper. Add all chocolate chips to a double boiler over medium heat and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in honey until combined, then thoroughly mix in pumpkin seeds, goji berries and beverage booster.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto sheet pan, using a spatula to spread it out. Sprinkle salt over chocolate.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes. Put into fridge for about 45 minutes or until firm, then break into pieces.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.