Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites
This simple yet tasty recipe will fix your sugar craving and also provide you with fiber, protein, potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium and antioxidants. It is also versatile and easy to adapt; mix it up with different types of chocolate and nut butters for variety—these ingredients were chosen specifically to support Calm.
- 2 large bananas
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed butter or cashew butter
- 1-2 squirts Calm Beverage Booster
- parchment/wax paper
- optional: 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Line a plate or bowl with parchment or wax paper.
- Cut or break each banana into about 6 pieces.
- Put sunflower seed butter, chocolate chips and Beverage Booster into a microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 minute, then stir until smooth.
- Dip individual banana pieces into the chocolate mixture and rotate to coat all sides. Place them on the parchment/wax paper, then sprinkle the tops with coconut flakes.
- Put the tray in the freezer for at least an hour, then enjoy! Keep in freezer in a plastic storage container.