Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites
Oct 11, 2016
This simple yet tasty recipe will fix your sugar craving and also provide you with fiber, protein, potassium, iron, magnesium, calcium and antioxidants. It is also versatile and easy to adapt; mix it up with different types of chocolate and nut butters for variety—these ingredients were chosen specifically to support Calm.
- 2 large bananas
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sunflower seed butter or cashew butter
- 1-2 squirts Calm Beverage Booster
- parchment/wax paper
- optional: 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Line a plate or bowl with parchment or wax paper.
- Cut or break each banana into about 6 pieces.
- Put sunflower seed butter, chocolate chips and Beverage Booster into a microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 1 minute, then stir until smooth.
- Dip individual banana pieces into the chocolate mixture and rotate to coat all sides. Place them on the parchment/wax paper, then sprinkle the tops with coconut flakes.
- Put the tray in the freezer for at least an hour, then enjoy! Keep in freezer in a plastic storage container.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.
2 comments - Share Your Thoughts
Rob Schmidt |
Mmmm, you can bring me some :)
Kaylie Schmidt |
Leave a comment