Sun-Dried Tomato and Kale, Venison Quiche
Oct 28, 2016
Ingredients to support Stress Relief:
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 pound ground venison sausage (I like spicy Italian)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 1/2 cups curly leafed kale, chopped (~3 leaves)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 squirts Stress Relief Beverage Booster
- 9.5 inch pie pan
- Preheat over to 350ºF.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage and diced red pepper for about 6-8 minutes or until meat is browned and crumbly.
- Wash, remove stems, and roughly chop kale. Dice sun-dried tomatoes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and Beverage Booster thoroughly. Add kale, sun-dried tomatoes, and sausage/red pepper mix; blend well.
- Pour mixture into a greased pie pan, then bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into wedges.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.