Buttery Baked Bismarck Pancake
Nov 08, 2016
This deliciousness was one of my dad's favorite recipes to fix for us. It is super simple and quicker to whip up than pancakes or waffles! I would not put this in the "healthy" category, but I would put it in the "happy." It is great topped with fruit and maple syrup. I hope you love it as much as I do!!
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (in this I prefer flavor over cow's milk)
- 1-2 squirt preferred Beverage Booster
- Preheat oven to 475ºF. Put butter in cast iron skillet and place in oven.
- Mix together milk, flour, eggs, and Beverage Booster.
- Once butter has melted, add batter to pan and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into 4 pieces. If desired, spoon some melted butter from the pan onto pancake with some maple syrup and top with a few berries.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.