Buttery Baked Bismarck Pancake
This deliciousness was one of my dad's favorite recipes to fix for us. It is super simple and quicker to whip up than pancakes or waffles! I would not put this in the "healthy" category, but I would put it in the "happy." It is great topped with fruit and maple syrup. I hope you love it as much as I do!!
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (in this I prefer flavor over cow's milk)
- 1-2 squirt preferred Beverage Booster
- Preheat oven to 475ºF. Put butter in cast iron skillet and place in oven.
- Mix together milk, flour, eggs, and Beverage Booster.
- Once butter has melted, add batter to pan and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into 4 pieces. If desired, spoon some melted butter from the pan onto pancake with some maple syrup and top with a few berries.