Strawberry Nice Cream for Breakfast
Nov 14, 2016
I. Love. Ice. Cream. It is one sweet I would never give up because it brings so much happiness into my life. I tend to lose all self-control with Ben & Jerry's in my freezer, so keeping this ice cream alternative on hand is essential. It fixes my sweet craving, and when I eat it for breakfast I do not feel guilty!
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1-2 squirt preferred Beverage Booster
- Cut each banana into 6 pieces and freeze overnight.
- Put frozen banana pieces, strawberries, almond milk, and Beverage Booster in a food processor and blend. Forewarning, it may initially jerk the food processor.
- Occasionally stop the food processor and scrape the sides down until it is thoroughly blended.
- Serve immediately or store in a freezer safe container until ready to eat.
- Top with nuts, granola, fresh fruit, or chocolate chips!
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.