Strawberry Nice Cream for Breakfast
I. Love. Ice. Cream. It is one sweet I would never give up because it brings so much happiness into my life. I tend to lose all self-control with Ben & Jerry's in my freezer, so keeping this ice cream alternative on hand is essential. It fixes my sweet craving, and when I eat it for breakfast I do not feel guilty!
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1-2 squirt preferred Beverage Booster
- Cut each banana into 6 pieces and freeze overnight.
- Put frozen banana pieces, strawberries, almond milk, and Beverage Booster in a food processor and blend. Forewarning, it may initially jerk the food processor.
- Occasionally stop the food processor and scrape the sides down until it is thoroughly blended.
- Serve immediately or store in a freezer safe container until ready to eat.
- Top with nuts, granola, fresh fruit, or chocolate chips!