Quick Lift for Anxiety, Stress, Tension
May 31, 2016
Grab your Kaliana Fix-Me Mists to turn on your happy fast!
How to get your best results from your Kaliana Fix-Me™ Mist:
- Spray Kaliana Mist 5-7 times around your head and face, making sure it lands on your skin and hair. (For example, if you are wearing a hat, you probably won’t feel the affects.)
- For teens & adults: Be sure to spray 2-3 pumps onto the nape of your neck - even lifting your hair & spraying into your hair to feel it even more.
- Wait only about 30 seconds or so and repeat the process. Most people discover that by repeating, they relax deeper and deeper with each repetition.
- Keep repeating this process until you feel as calm as you desire.
- How often should I use the Mist? At a minimum, you want to use Kaliana Mist 4 different times during the day. Spray more often during times of high stress or illness.
shop Kaliana Fix-Me Mists to feel better fast6 ways to use Kaliana Fix-Me™ Mists to turn on your happy!
- Keep a bottle in your car to help ease tension, nagging, and kids fighting.
- Keep a bottle on your desk and spray after a tense encounter with a co-worker.
- Spray as everyone comes home to ease that crazy hour and have more harmony
- Spray your bedding and pillows at bedtime for more peaceful, positive rest.
- Keep a bottle by your bed to assist going back to sleep during the night.
- At the signs of a cold, spray yourself every hour so essential oils help your immune system.
- Mist around head and face frequently.
- It is common to repeat multiple times within several minutes to help achieve a positive shift
- Spray your mist directly onto a cool, dampened cloth.
- Glide cloth gently up over the face, neck and head in an upward motion.
- You will feel the cloth get warm as it absorbs stress and negative energies. Stop, rinse with cool water and re-apply spray.
- Repeat this process for 15-20 minutes, looking for a positive shift.
- Feel your smile return and gratitude a great tool in your happy healing box.
- Spray room or self before session to clear away stress, boost positive healing and set intention.
- Ask someone to spray the mist over you if a session becomes intense.
- Soothe and stabilize your energy with the mist, and cleanse away negativity and toxins being released into the air.
- Spray after session to set and seal energies for a longer hold and to help continue benefits.
Yes, I want to try Kaliana Mist to feel better fast OR
Show me Kaliana 3-layers for even more optimum smiles.
“The sprays help to create a safe environment that leaves the children more confident. Even the children who are non-verbal clearly let us know they want the sprays.”* Norma E. Wright, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist
“My 7 year old son comes home every day from school and says "Mom, I need my spray." He picks out which one he needs, sprays himself, and says "Now I feel so much better."* M. Chalfant
“I first used the mist in our home, then the car; now I bring them everywhere. My kids love them too! I was amazed how quickly I felt a positive shift. I am grateful for Kaliana products!!!! Thank you!”* D. Friedheim
“I was using the mists around the house to support my son. I had told my husband they were just an air freshener. Well, what happened is that over the next 6 months I watched my husband change. He and my son are now so much closer. I can’t get over the difference your sprays have made in my home. Thank you so very much.”* Brenda
Kaliana Fix-Me Mists available in 7 Effective Formulas
CALM COMFORT CONFIDENCE JOY RECOVERY STRESS RELIEF VITALITY
All Kaliana Emotional Care® Formulas are designed to work together. Use as many as you like to help Turn On Your Happy! Click on the links above to purchase for yourself, child or friend! OR to learn more go to…Find Your Formula
Click on the links above to learn more or shop for yourself, child or friend!
Download my easy "Key Foods to Help You Feel Happier" eBook FREE. This way, each time you grab something from your pantry, it encourages positive moods and emotions.
Please leave your thoughts to inspire others. Do you ever get stressed or anxious? Share in the comments below.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.
There are no comments for this post.
Leave a comment