Slow-Cooker Buffalo Turkey Wraps
Dec 13, 2016
- 1.5-2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- 12 ounce bottle Frank's RedHot Original, divided
- 2-3 squirts preferred Beverage Booster
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch)
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 12 ribs of celery, bases trimmed and halved
- In a gallon storage bag, combine turkey with 1/2 cup of Frank's RedHot & Beverage Booster. Let marinate in refrigerator for 2-3 days, flipping the bag once a day.
- Put tenderloins in a slow-cooker and discard the marinade; add 1/4 cup Frank's RedHot. Cook on the low heat setting for 6-7 hours.
- For sauce, mix sour cream and equal part Frank's RedHot in a small mixing bowl. Using two forks, pull apart turkey into large pieces while still in slow-cooker.
- To serve, add turkey to each tortilla and top with 1/2 cup shredded cabbage, along with a generous tablespoon of sauce. Serve celery with extra sauce on the side for dipping.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.