3 Ways to Increase Your Child's JOY!
Sep 16, 2016
Let’s face it - life comes with challenges. The key is finding joy through the times of challenge – and especially for your kids. By applying these 3 things in your home, you unconsciously teach your kids the practice of JOY. This increases the entire family’s overall well being, and is beneficial for your child’s long term health & happiness.1) Start your kids day off right and make it easy on you - Make a simple smoothie for them! The combinations are endless and you can’t get it wrong. Just use ingredients that your kids love the most. Get creative, get your kids involved and have fun making your favorite combinations! If mornings don’t work for you, smoothies are a great afternoon or evening snack, whenever is best for you and your family. The goal is to get these nutrients into your kids diet on a regular basis.
Smoothie ingredients are typically as follows:
- Kefir or yogurt both help to stabilize nerves and strengthen the body. Both are packed with protein (for strong muscles and organs), good bacteria (aid digestion, fight illness, help prevent depression), high in tryptophan (boosts moods and relaxation), calcium and magnesium (essential for feeling calm), plus B vitamins (again for calmness and sustained brain activity).
- Fresh fruit which is high in vitamin C helps increase the kindness energy in the body, as well as supports immune function, fights colds & flu, and lowers stress. Apple or orange juices are typically used, and fruits such as berries, banana and pineapple are delicious and easy to find throughout the year.
- Omega 3’s benefit brain health and behavioral function. You can add ground flax, hemp or chia seeds, or a tablespoon of flax or hemp oil for additional creaminess. The ground seeds provide added fiber and protein, but will need to add more liquid to thin out the smoothie.
A couple tips on how to use Joy Formula:
- Add 4 1 squirt of Joy Beverage Booster to every meal or drink - into your child’s beverage, soups, yogurts, or even baby food. For school, just add drops to their water bottle to support them throughout the day.
- Rub your child’s feet or back with Joy Deep-Release™ Oil before bed or a big event for a relaxing & pampering moment...and a bit of joyful tickling!
71% of parents said their child was Happier, Calmer (emotionally), Slept Better, and had Less Temperamental Outbursts.* ...read more!Learn more about Emotional Care & Joy Formula!
3) Dance & play with your kids! Pay attention to your kids and see when life may be getting to be too much. Help them to “re-set” with music & dance. Turn on some of their favorite music and dance around the kitchen or living room. It’s ok to be goofy.
Or make it a bigger play moment of it and move the furniture in the living room. Have them pick their favorite music and have fun singing and dancing on ‘stage’. It’s a great way to release troubles and focus on fun & JOY! Don’t force them to do the stage thing if they don’t wanna. Just watching you dance around all goofy can make them laugh and giggle. Find the best ways that support your family.
Helping teach our kids functional tools throughout their growing years can help them cope with life’s intensity by simply making JOY a priority & practicing the art of JOY!
Share Kaliana tips with your friends to help create more JOY!
Download my easy "Key Foods to Help You Feel Happier" eBook FREE. This way, each time you grab something from your pantry, it encourages positive moods and emotions.
*Exceptional Child Pilot Study, 2008; using Kaliana's Daily 3-Step Method for 30 days. Kaliana’s Emotional Care Formulas have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease, or to replace treatment by a licensed medical professional. All results are individual.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.