Roasted Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Soup
Mar 20, 2017
This roasted butternut squash and cauliflower soup is creamy, full of flavor, and packed with nutrients! Garnish with some smoked paprika for a baconesque flavor that will treat your tastebuds without the saturated fat.
- 2 pounds diced butternut squash
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 parsnip, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 1.5 cans water
- 2.5 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 squirts Clarity Beverage Booster
- Optional: smoked paprika
- Preheat oven 425ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread out squash, cauliflower, and parsnip.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, until softened and browned. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to blender while still hot. Add all remaining ingredients (using the coconut milk can for the water) and puree.
- Serve warm. Garnish with smoked paprika.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.