Roasted Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Soup
This roasted butternut squash and cauliflower soup is creamy, full of flavor, and packed with nutrients! Garnish with some smoked paprika for a baconesque flavor that will treat your tastebuds without the saturated fat.
- 2 pounds diced butternut squash
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 parsnip, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 1.5 cans water
- 2.5 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 squirts Stress Relief Beverage Booster
- Optional: smoked paprika
- Preheat oven 425ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly spread out squash, cauliflower, and parsnip.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, until softened and browned. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to blender while still hot. Add all remaining ingredients (using the coconut milk can for the water) and puree.
- Serve warm. Garnish with smoked paprika.