Savory Oven-Baked Turkey Tenderloins
The mix of savory spices, butter, and cabbage leaves this recipe full of flavor and incredibly tender. I first created this yumminess for Thanksgiving of 2015. It was the first one without my dad, so instead of having a big family gathering, my family wanted to do something low-key. This was incredibly easy to fix, and we ended up loving it so much I have made it multiple times since then! This recipe goes great paired with baked potatoes, roasted asparagus, or roasted Brussels sprouts with sun-dried tomatoes.
- 1.5-2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 15 drops preferred Beverage Booster
- 2 tablespoons grassfed butter
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 3/8 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line bottom of 6" x 10" baking dish with shredded cabbage (about an inch thick). Add 15 drops Beverage Booster over cabbage. Place turkey tenderloins on top of cabbage.
- Rub butter on both sides of the turkey so it is well coated and leave any excess on top. Spread garlic on top of turkey.
- Sprinkle the rest of the ingredients evenly over turkey and onto cabbage.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 55-60 minutes, until a food thermometer reads 165ºF.
- Refrigerate leftovers in covered container for 3-4 days.