Savory Oven-Baked Turkey Tenderloins
Feb 21, 2017
The mix of savory spices, butter, and cabbage leaves this recipe full of flavor and incredibly tender. I first created this yumminess for Thanksgiving of 2015. It was the first one without my dad, so instead of having a big family gathering, my family wanted to do something low-key. This was incredibly easy to fix, and we ended up loving it so much I have made it multiple times since then! This recipe goes great paired with baked potatoes, roasted asparagus, or roasted Brussels sprouts with sun-dried tomatoes.
- 1.5-2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 15 drops preferred Beverage Booster
- 2 tablespoons grassfed butter
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 3/8 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line bottom of 6" x 10" baking dish with shredded cabbage (about an inch thick). Add 15 drops Beverage Booster over cabbage. Place turkey tenderloins on top of cabbage.
- Rub butter on both sides of the turkey so it is well coated and leave any excess on top. Spread garlic on top of turkey.
- Sprinkle the rest of the ingredients evenly over turkey and onto cabbage.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 55-60 minutes, until a food thermometer reads 165ºF.
- Refrigerate leftovers in covered container for 3-4 days.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.