10 Essential Oils to Empower Your Inner Voice
May 17, 2019
When it comes to expressing your inner voice, you need strong lungs and clear thoughts. We know that essential oils have a significant impact on the brain, but for the voice you also need to strengthen the lungs. This means you get best results by using a combination of essential oils that empower true clarity - by assisting the mind, as well as clean air and lungs.
The lungs are directly connected to our ability to speak up for ourselves. When our lungs are challenged, feeling weak, congested, or basically not at full throttle, we are not our strongest self. Using an essential oil diffuser or spraying a mist is one way to keep your indoor air clean to encourage your strongest voice.
Many people think the throat is the power of our voice, however the voice cannot work without the strength of the lungs. The lungs are the engine behind the voice (they push the air that is required to make sound).
Whenever we become stressed, nervous or anxious, our breathing becomes more shallow. This reduces the level of oxygen in the blood and brain, causing the brain to become cloudy and indecisive. Then we have a much harder time speaking up for ourselves.
Think about it, if you've ever had the wind knocked out of you or been punched in the stomach, you know that you can't speak without good breath.
According to the American Lung Association, poor indoor air quality can contribute to the development of different respiratory diseases. Common weakening sources include carpets, dust mites, pet dander, mold, tobacco smoke, lead, and asbestos.
Congestion is also a culprit for reducing vocal clarity, creating confusion, and stopping your ability to express yourself with strength. Some essential oils bring about immediate improvement in symptoms of upper respiratory illnesses to help you put forth a clearer inner voice.
For instance, eucalyptus oil helps inhibit the hypersecretion of airway mucins to prevent congestion. Another study found that the inhalation of blended oils can improve the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
For your most powerful and effective self-expression use a combination of essential oils that assist the mind, lungs and voice.
Mist your indoor air regularly using a diffuser or spray bottle with a combination from the below. A good proportion would be about 10-15 drops of essential oil mixed with 1 cup of water.
Specific essential oils that help empower your inner voice include:
- ...a powerful essential oil with a sense of richness and nobility that supports speaking with authority. Its well rounded emotional support includes verbalization, respiratory strength while feeling strong and centered. The earthy vanilla notes empower a strong core, while calming nerves to help you speak firmly with kindness.
Eucalyptus & Cajeput
- ...cut through sinus congestion, viral and bacterial blockages that create mental fog, including even herpes simplex which is a virus that can create brain cloud, confusion and headaches. They are highly antimicrobial, and assist the ability of the lungs to take in oxygen and push out carbon dioxide.
Lemongrass & Melissa
- ...have lemon notes that have been shown to stimulate the mind while reducing germs. Lemongrass's sharp edges cut through mental confusion while Melissa is revered as one of the best oils for grief and deep sadness. This helps you get to the root of your source of pain or blockages, and therefore helps with both clarity and greater self-expression.
- ...there is little this oil can't do when it comes to personal empowerment. Emotionally it eases mood swings, anxiety, PMS and depression. In regard to the body, it combats strep, assists healing, bronchitis, wounds, shingles, ringworm, sore throat, fungus, insomnia and cancer, For the mind, it fights neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's.
- ...is calming, grounding, anti-spasmodic and sedating, meaning it helps deeply relax the mind and your muscles, while improving focus, easing coughs, anxiety, irritation, and anger. This oil of tranquility, often compared to the smell of dirt, helps insomnia, inflammation, improve nervous health and wound healing. This translates into you being less frustrated with more focus, energy and passion to do your mission in life.
- ...the most common when it comes to reducing stress and promoting relaxation, which affects memory and benefits sleep. Remembering accurately is important for speaking your truth with conviction. In a study, participants were asked to complete a memory task. Researchers found that those who inhaled lavender prior to being stressed performed better.
- ...warms the heart while both calming and uplifting the mind. This insures you feel more steady, especially at times when life gets intense. Vanilla connects the mind to the heart to enable you to better express yourself with soft strength. It helps you breathe deeper, feel stable, and triggers feeling of optimism in the mind.
- ...the number one essential oil for healing the heart, and any sadness within it. This increases compassion and self-love, and assists your emotional center to grow larger to share more love. Engaging your entire heart is essential for to knowing yourself, speaking with authority, and fulfilling your purpose.
Are you ready to empower your stronger inner voice? Then you want this blend of essential oils in the best proportions. Kaliana Clarity Formula provides these 10 oils along with 157 flower essences to improve your inner voice and self-expression. Daily use gives you the deepest and most consistent benefits.
Use Kaliana Clarity Formula to assist:
- better brain function
- healthy lungs
- clearer thoughts
- a strong engaged heart
About the Author: Kaliana has been studying natural healing since 1976. She developed her own line of aromatherapy products for emotions in 1995. She is a gifted intuitive, Master Energy Healer, author of 4 books, professional speaker, and offers private consulting for spiritual women and moms.
Kaliana is a certified Phyto-Aromatologist, graduated from Queens University as a Presidential Scholar, sat on the Board for Eating Disorders at The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, holds a 4-year Advanced Certification from the Mastery of the Heart School, and teaches certified courses for Continuing Education Hours by NCBTMB.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treat. This information is based on research and knowledge by the author, and the ideas are not intended as substitute for medical advice. As with any products it is suggested that you check with your medical practitioner prior to use. The author disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of any products mentioned herein.